My full fees are as follows:
Initial 55-minute assessment: $180
55-minute therapy session: $150
Consultation and training fees: TBD based on the scope of the work
Forms of Payment
Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express) for all services.
I am also an in-network provider for some plans with the following insurance carriers and will submit claims to these insurers on your behalf:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Choice PPO
If you would like to use your insurance to see me, start by contacting your insurance company to verify if I am “in-network” for your plan or not. If you have another insurance carrier or I am not in-network for your particular plan, you may be able to obtain “out of network” coverage to see me. You would be responsible for payment at the time of service, but I could provide you detailed statements to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Regardless of your insurance carrier, it is important to verify your specific insurance benefits before scheduling an appointment. Some questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Does a deductible apply to my mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you would like to use insurance, please bring your insurance card and a photo ID to your first appointment.
24 hours’ notice is required to cancel appointments. Missed appointments cannot be billed to insurance. You will be responsible for the full session fee for no-shows or sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.